Sunday, September 28, 2014

[GMW #3120] Internet Provides Resources Publishers Neglect


[GMW #3120] Internet Provides Resources Publishers Neglect Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500

~ Idea 3519 ~
The Earth:
"Dear Robert, I regret that your 4000 Ideas and Dreams for a Better World are the best non-selling books in the world! What good they would do to me if they were published by a big world publisher."

I:
Do not worry too much, they are all on the Internet.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II Chapter 14 Of Writing
My wife often asks me: "Why do you spend so much time autographing books?"

My reply is:
"Because an autographed book has a better chance to survive. Perhaps, after my death some of my books might show up in garage sales and be read by people who will be inspired to pursue my work for a better world and implement some of my ideas and dreams."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter,
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.


WORD FOR THE DAY
Laughter is inner jogging.
~ Norman Cousins

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: