Monday, September 8, 2014

[GMW #3094] We Humans Are Living Cosmos and Living Earth


[GMW #3094] We Humans Are Living Cosmos and Living Earth
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500

~ Idea 3493 ~
The Earth does not belong to us humans, we humans belong to the Earth. We are living Earth which cannot and does not ignore us. The cosmos does not belong to us humans, we humans belong to the cosmos. We are living cosmos which cannot and does not ignore us.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume  II Chapter 14 Of Writing 
When others read me, they must feel that I have written for them. Even when I write for myself, I am writing for all my human brothers and sisters. Human nature, the mystery of life are our common family values. When I feel deeply, I feel for all the members of the family.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of HopeDetail of Flower
Flickr user Seth GaleWyrick  | Flathead Lake, Montana

The details are not the details. They make the design.
~ Charles Eames



More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: