Monday, September 8, 2014

[GMW #3092] Each Day Write Down A Nurturing Idea


[GMW #3092] Each Day Write Down A Nurturing Idea
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500

~ Idea 3491 ~

"People retire so that they can give their ideas after a whole life of experiences." Please dear reader, if you are retired take note of this important remark by my wife Barbara. She recommended to me on 11 July 1994, when there were 2000 days left to 1 January 2000 that I should write down every day an idea. I am happy that I did it and will continue until I die. I hope that many readers will do the same.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume  II Chapter 14 Of Writing
Don't be only consumers. Don't read newspapers, magazines and books or watch television most of the time. Produce something. Write down your own thoughts, feelings, memories and dreams. It will validate, enrich your life immensely, make you feel great and give you happiness beyond belief.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.


WORD FOR THE DAY
In work of love, the body forgets its weight. And once again with love and singing in mind, I come to what must come to me, carried as a dancer by a song.
This grace is gravity.

~ Wendell Berry
The Selected Poems of Wendell Berry, "Elegy"

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: