Monday, September 1, 2014

[GMW #3063] Celebrating The Breathtaking, Unlimited Cosmos With Statues


[GMW #3063] Celebrating The Breathtaking, Unlimited Cosmos With Statues
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3457 ~
If Julius Caesar returned to Earth he would say to us: if you know so much about the universe from the infinitely large to the infinitely small, if you have discovered that it is a breathtaking, unlimited cosmos how come I see nowhere statues of Gods? We knew much less in Rome but everywhere you could see statues thanking the Gods for what we knew, what we were and what we had.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume  II Chapter 13 Of Speaking
The mystery of spontaneous creation: often, after a speech, I say to my secretary: "I learned so much today listening to myself!" There are indeed moments when we feel that another force is speaking through me, that a mysterious knowledge or enlightenment manifests itself spontaneously, without any intervention of my will and thoughts. I stand there, speak and listen like a captive student to what up wells in me. Like air, water, matter and all living beings, I partake in the common intelligence and love of the universe.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Denali National Park
Flickr user Mark Stevens | Brooks Range, Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska

Doubt begins only at the last frontiers of what is possible.
~ Ambrose Bierce


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: