Thursday, September 4, 2014

[GMW #3071] Make Good, Significant Political Changes Each Year For A Proper Global Earth Government


[GMW #3071] Make Good, Significant Political Changes Each Year For A Proper Global Earth Government
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500

~ Idea 3465 ~
The only good, significant political changes in the last fifty-five years, since the creation of the UN were:

no world war
decolonization:
the end of the cold war
the creation of the European Union of fifteen countries henceforth without borders between them
the creation of Ministries of the Environment
the creation of a Vice-President for Global Affairs in the United States.

Still missing are:
Ministries of Peace
Ministries of the Future
Ministries of Happiness
Ministries of Cleanliness

A proper global Earth government

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume  II Chapter 13 Of Speaking
In my whole life I have never delivered a single speech written by someone else.
And when I was writing speeches for the Secretary General of the UN, my happiest day was when U Thant said to me: "Robert, you have given me back my love for my work. Again, I have pleasure to write and give my own speeches. Here is the text you prepared for me. I have rewritten more than half of it. I hope you will not object." I embraced him instead.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.


WORD FOR THE DAY
May the sun bring you new energy by day;
may the moon softly restore you by night;
may the rain wash away your worries;
may the breeze blow new strength into your being.
~ Apache Blessing

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: