Monday, September 15, 2014

[GMW #3112] Write Of Experience, Wisdom And Advice On The Mystery And Miracle Of Life


[GMW #3112] Write Of Experience, Wisdom And Advice On The Mystery And Miracle Of Life

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500

~ Idea 3511 ~

One never ceases to learn and to be aggrandized throughout one's life. Thus on 13 December 2000, having received at the age of seventy-seven the most perfect evaluation of my heart's condition by a cardiologist, I woke up at 4:00AM the following morning with this duty on my mind:

I should write or collect during my remaining years
the most important anecdotes and events of my life
the most important lessons I learned from life
the most important enlightenments I received
the most important letters I wrote
the most important speeches I delivered
my most important actions
the most important people I met
the most important defeats in my life
etc.

It is my duty as an elder to transmit my experience, wisdom and advice regarding the mystery and miracle of life on this miraculous planet. Will I be able to do it satisfactorily? At least I will try.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II Chapter 14 Of Writing
There exists a United Nations Writers Society which I founded.

I want to write radiant works which bring joy and sunshine to the people, moral works which bring goodness and faith to the readers, informative works which bring world knowledge to my human brothers and sisters, personal stories which will inspire them. I want to exude, to exalt my joy, hope, happiness and passion for life. I beg more world servants to do the same.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
~ Donna Roberts

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: