Friday, March 27, 2015

[GMW #3254] Create One World Alliance Of Multitudes


[GMW #3254] Create One World Alliance Of Multitudes Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500

~ Idea 3654 ~
The airlines of the world have formed a world alliance called One World. I wish, I exhort a multitude of professions, institutions and peoples' associations to create also One World alliances. We might soon have a world equipped with a One World Alliance of all nations with one world government. Who knows, this might become a reality earlier than we think.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 8, Of Health

For many years I went to a yearly medical checkup at the UN and every year I was sick. For the last few years I no longer went and I was not sick. The nurses of the UN clinic who used to greet me cheerfully now give me a reproachful look. They want to be needed, but I do not want to be sick. I left the UN without seeing them again.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter,
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children, Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Heart Math
It takes two to speak truth - One to speak, and another to hear.
~ Henry David Thoreau

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

No comments: