Tuesday, September 18, 2018

[GMW #4287] Each Child Of The World Educated With A World Core Curriculum

[GMW #4287] Each Child Of The World Educated With A World Core Curriculum   Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4675 ~
I recommend a new human right which could be one of the greatest contributions to a world of peace, understanding and cooperation:

the human right of each child in the world to be educated according to a World Core Curriculum agreed upon by all nations.

World Core Curriculum
http://robertmuller.org/rm/R1/World_Core_Curriculum.html

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 4 - On Positive Living

I am usually at my best, very positive, optimistic when I wake up at sunrise, after a good night of sleep. And I am often pessimistic, even sometimes depressed in the evening. Barbara, my wonderful, loving wife then gives me these two remedies:

when I am only pessimistic, she asks me to seize one of my ten volumes of 4000 Ideas and Dreams for a Better World and to read a few pages. This lifts me up and makes me optimistic again for the rest of the evening;

when I am depressed, she asks me: "Are you very depressed?" and when I answer, yes I am terribly depressed, she responds: "I am so glad to hear it, because when you are very depressed it gives birth during the night to many new, good ideas which you tell me the following morning, and you write them down and include them in your next 1000 ideas! So, do not worry about your depressions. They have a very good, positive, fruitful reason."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Oceano Dunes Natural Preserve
                                                          in Oceano,
                                                          California
Photo by Mimi Ditchie | Oceano Dunes Natural Preserve, California

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.
~ Walt Whitman

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: