Wednesday, September 19, 2018

[GMW #4291] Update World Economic System With Humane Values

[GMW #4291] Update World Economic System With Humane Values Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4679 ~
Sometimes I am afraid that with a new population increase of 2.81 billion humans between now and the year 2050 and an unchanged world economic system and human values, humanity will perish on this planet.  Why was this threat not taken up in the heads of states meeting in Johannesburg in 2002?

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 5 - Of Love
Three of the finest concepts ever developed by the human race are:
God as the supreme image of the universe
Happiness as the supreme objective of human life
Love as the supreme means to achieve happiness

Let us therefore become the Planet of God
Let us become the Planet of Happiness
Let us become the Planet of Love.

If I love life, then life will be beautiful.
If I love my family, I will have a happy family.
If I love my work, I will be successful.
If I love my house, I will have a beautiful home.
If I love to study, to write, to read,
to paint, to sculpt, to garden, to sing, to walk,
my life will be happier through these loves.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
How fit to employ all the heart and the soul and the senses forever in joy!
~ Robert Browning

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: