Wednesday, June 17, 2015

[GMW #3345] Ask All - Head Of States, Institutions, Religions, Corporations - To Nurture Earth & Humanity So We Can Live Forever


[GMW #3345] Ask All - Head Of States, Institutions, Religions, Corporations - To Nurture Earth & Humanity So We Can Live Forever
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3739 ~
As an individual I must also ask myself this question: do we humans want to live on this planet forever? If the answer is yes, then I must conduct myself so that it will be possible.

If I ask myself the question: do we want to live on this Earth for a given span of time, then I must conduct myself so that it will be possible.

If I do not care less about what the future will be, then I can of course conduct myself in any way I want.

These questions must also be asked as individuals by all heads of states and of all institutions, groups, religions and corporations on this planet.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II The Art of Personal Happiness
Chapter 2, Of Happiness

There is not one form of happiness: there are myriads of them.

Each human being can derive their particular form of happiness from their nature, their environment and the vast diversity of society.

You might find happiness in God, in a garden, in a workshop, in a laboratory, in service to others, in the present, in the past or in the future.

*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children, Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope Sunset Michael Hussey | Cape San Blas, Florida

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.
~ Victor Hugo

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

No comments: