Thursday, December 28, 2017

[GMW #3946] Make Decisive Choices To Nurture Your Health & Planet Wide Peace

[GMW #3946] Make Decisive Choices To Nurture Your Health & Planet Wide Peace Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4339 ~
An advice to peacemakers: never smoke cigarettes or tobacco.

I was smoking as a young man until one day my father asked me to take him to the doctor because his lungs were ailing. The doctor examined him with x-rays and asked him, "Do you smoke?" Answer, "Yes." "How much a day?" "One to two packs of cigarettes." Verdict of the doctor: "Well, you have cancer all over your lungs. You are incurable. You will die within a few months."

From that day on I never smoked anymore for the rest of my life. My father died at the age of fifty-three. I am still alive at seventy-nine.

It is up to you to make decisive choices.

Total abstinence from alcohol is another one. As a peacemaker and world servant it is essential to live as long as possible.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of Creation
Chapter 6 - I and Creation

My cosmology is very simple:
I am fascinated by all there is in Creation, from the infinitely large to the infinitely small,
I attempt a total grasp of time, from the past, to the present, to the future,
I seek a total view of our planet,
I seek a total view of the human family,
I seek a total view of the human person, of myself
as part of Creation, space and time,
I place on all that an engine called love
and let my life-boat float eagerly on the cosmic streams of Creation and life.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
Wake at dawn with a winged heart and
give thanks for another day of loving.
~ Kahlil Gibran

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: