Sunday, December 10, 2017

[GMW #3929] Aim For Perfection - Physical - Mental - Moral - Spiritual

[GMW #3929] Aim For Perfection - Physical - Mental - Moral - Spiritual Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4322 ~
Our human lives and efforts should all aim at perfection on the four following levels: - physical - mental - moral - spiritual.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of Creation
Chapter 6 - I and Creation

I once said to a Trappist monk:
"I often feel that my education programmed me wrongly about the meaning of life and my place in the universe.  It took me many years at the United Nations to "deprogram" myself of my national educations in France, Germany and the US and discover that all that really counts are the world, humanity, one's family and the individual human being." He commented: "And then you found enlightenment" "Yes, this is what I felt.  Everything fell into place.  Soon thereafter I also learned to see myself constantly as part of total Creation and time, and I experienced an even higher enlightenment which I am tempted to call "Cosmic consciousness."

He commented:
"And then you found God."

"Yes.  I found Him again."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Billy Frank Jr. Nisqually
                                                          National
                                                          Wildlife
                                                          Refuge,
                                                          WashingtonPhoto by Jim Oskam | Billy Frank Jr. Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge, Washington
The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: