Sunday, December 10, 2017

[GMW #3930] Consider Yourselves A Full Participant In - We the Peoples

[GMW #3930] Consider Yourselves A Full Participant In - We the Peoples  Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4323 ~
I give in my writings what I have observed and learned from many years at the world level in the United Nations. Even if it should help only a very few of my brothers and sisters I will not have lived in vain.

My luck was that I had nothing to sell for profit or for a personal interest, only peace, love, justice and happiness. I am grateful to my fate and to the United Nations for it.

I wish all humans would consider themselves as members and actors of the United Nations whose Charter starts with the words: "We the Peoples..."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of Creation
Chapter 6 - I and Creation

We should not tighten ourselves and be full of barriers and obstacles. We should open ourselves vastly and serenely to the great streams of life and of the universe. They are so wonderful.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Outside of Tampa, Florida
Photo by Ronnie Goyette | Outside of Tampa, Florida

When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are.
All you notice is the person who doesn't.
~ Jodi Picoult

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: