Thursday, September 22, 2016

[GMW #3707] Open Stores For Usable Outdated Products


[GMW #3707] Open Stores For Usable Outdated Products Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4102 ~
One fortune still to be made is to open stores for outdated products, still usable under law but which the big supermarkets no longer want to have on their shelves because they didn't sell well or at all.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 6 - The Rich Age
I want to take good care of myself in order to live very long and serve God and my planet well. 

I often close my eyes and say to myself: "I will live a hundred years and will be remembered for my actions and writings." 

It may not be true, but it elevates me, makes me feel happy, and fills me with thoughts to achieve that purpose.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
-- Mt.
                        Tallac, southwest of Lake Tahoe, in El Dorado
                        County, California --
Photo by Brad Frick |Taken from the top of Mt. Tallac, southwest of Lake Tahoe, in El Dorado County, California

Look around. Look at what we have.
Beauty is everywhere—you only have to look to see it. ~ Bob Ross

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: