Friday, September 23, 2016

[GMW #3715] Enlist Enthusiastic Youth & Wise Elders Nurture Evolutionary Courses For Our Earth & Humanity


[GMW #3715] Enlist Enthusiastic Youth & Wise Elders Nurture Evolutionary Courses For Our Earth & Humanity  Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4110 ~
In these 4000 ideas I made various proposals to enlist enthusiastic youth and wise elderly people in the search of the right evolutionary course of our Earth and humanity.

I was glad to learn that my dear friend, famous anthropologist Margaret Mead, held the view that the interactions between the ideas of children, youth, adults and the elderly were one of the most important needed sociological phenomena of our time.

Let us make sure that this view will be implemented in all schools, governments and UN conferences and meetings.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 6 - The Rich Age
Three days before my retirement from the UN in 1986, I wrote in my Journal:

"I dream that someday,
as a sort of elder
of the United Nations,

I will live on a hill
with a breathtaking view
and spend my last days
writing the beautiful
stories of my life, and my
visions of a better world."

My dream was fulfilled: I live on a sacred hill, Mount Rasur, in a peaceful, demilitarized country, Costa Rica, above the UN University for Peace of which I am the one-dollar-a-year Chancellor Emeritus, I have one of the most breathtaking views on Earth, I write the beautifully stories of my life, and

I teach and spread wide and far my visions of a better world.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope --
                        Cannon River Watershed, near Northfield,
                        Minnesota --
Photo by Don Roos, MD. |
The strawberry moon appearing over the Cannon River Watershed, near Northfield, Minnesota

The moon is at her full, and riding high,
Floods the calm fields with light.
The airs that hover in the summer sky
Are all asleep to-night.
~ William Cullen Bryant

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: