Thursday, August 25, 2016

[GMW #3673] Bring Earth & Humanity To Unprecedented Heights - Better Understand Relationships & Evolution


[GMW #3673] Bring Earth & Humanity To Unprecedented Heights - Better Understand Relationships & Evolution Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4068~
The human society has never been studied really on a planetary scale.

There are thrilling new fields open to the social sciences: global anthropology, global sociology, global psychology, global philosophy, global political, planetic science.

They will help us better understand our new social relations and evolution, and thereby bring the Earth and humanity to unprecedented heights.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 5 -
Of Adulthood

I was more myself when I was a child.  I could burst out with joy and also cry.  I was fascinated by everything.  I fell asleep at night, exhausted by the practice of life.

Today, as an adult, I am a cross-section of many lives and thoughts.  I am a cross point of people, of very vast problems and time dimensions.

I speak and write as an instrument of the universe, of the planet, of humanity and of life.  I am giving back what I have received.  I try to inspire others, as I am inspired myself.  Everyone will find in me an echo of himself or herself.  Perhaps the greatest virtue of adulthood is to inspire confidence and deep love for life.

During your adulthood there comes a time when you must be born again, when you must find again the simplicity, resplendence and integrity of your childhood and the dreams of your youth.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
The progress of our soul is like a perfect poem.

It has an infinite idea which once realized
makes all movements full of meaning and joy.
~ Rabindranath Tagore

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: