Friday, October 17, 2014

[GMW #3153] Great Enlightenment To Nurture Better Ways For Everyone


[GMW #3153] Great Enlightenment To Nurture Better Ways For Everyone
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500

~ Idea 3553 ~
Some of the best minds of this planet should consider themselves as outer space beings from another planet and judge our Earth and human doings, values, institutions, organizations and individual efforts from that point of view. It would provide us with great enlightenments.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II Chapter 14 Of Writing
Javier Perez de Cuellar also once said to me:

"Robert, I love your books. I can open any one of them at any page. After reading a few paragraphs, I put the book aside, because you have stimulated my thinking which then proceeds on its own line. There is only one other author who does that to me: Charles Proust. I can open him at any page and he awakens my love for beauty."

He added: "What I dislike most are those American best-sellers where you have to read hundreds of pages to find out what happens at the end. They are a pure loss of time and life."


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter,
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Warbler
Nancy Dadisman | Rabbit Mountain Open Space, Boulder County, Colorado

I want to sing like the birds sing,
not worrying about who hears or what they think.
~ Rumi

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: