Monday, June 20, 2016

[GMW #3596] Make Sure 'Success' Does Not Harm The Future Survival Of Earth


[GMW #3596] Make Sure 'Success' Does Not Harm The Future Survival Of Earth Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 3991 ~
A few days later the Earth talked to me again:

"You know, but most humans do not know that many of your human successes are damaging, even sometimes highly destructive of me:

For example you found how to prevent the early deaths of children in poor countries and provoked a colossal population explosion in these countries which harms me very much today;

Here is another one: you prolong human longevity in all countries, especially in the rich ones where the people consume thirty times more of my resources than in the poor countries. That causes also a considerable damage to me.

On the whole it dawns upon me that I should not look any longer with favor at you humans as my beloved, most advanced, successful species but also as a negative factor. Hence my sad conclusion that wars, earthquakes, automobile accidents and other disasters in the world might not be all bad for me. What do you think?"

I:
You make some important points. It will be a shock when some of our major successes will be judged contrary to our and your future survival. My God, what did you come up with!

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 2 - The Miracle of Life Giving

In all Robert Muller schools expecting mothers are taught "Early Beginnings".  They come to the school and gather in a beautiful room with pictures of the stars, the heavens and nature.  They lie down on soft feather-beds and talk to the child in their womb, tell them how great, miraculous life will be and address themselves and stimulate the development of their body, brain, heart and soul.  They practice this also at home.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
To me every hour of the light and dark is a miracle.
Every cubic inch of space is a miracle.
~ Walt Whitman

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org



The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: