Sunday, October 5, 2014

[GMW #3131] Remember The Wisdom Of Indigenous People Who Rocks Of Cosmic Nature


[GMW #3131] Remember The Wisdom Of Indigenous People Who Rocks Of Cosmic Nature

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3531 ~

Excessive, luxurious, over-sized houses have become a sign of decadence. In our new imperative age of Earth-conservation and human survival we should no longer admire them. We should remember the wisdom of the indigenous people who consider even rocks to be of cosmic nature and use them only to the extent necessary.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II Chapter 14 Of Writing
Do not lose hope, when you begin to write. When I reread the beginnings of my journal I feel like throwing it into the waste basket. It is so bad! But then I think that it is my life and is of no concern to anyone else.

With time, experience and patience, I learned beauty. Corrected and chiseled, the first days of my journal are today one of my greatest treasures.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
In ordinary life we hardly realize 

that we receive a great deal more than we give,
and that it is only with gratitude
that life becomes rich.
~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer



Ode To Joy Of Gratefulness
For Heroic Inspirations Of Robert Muller


Every day I am most grateful for “Good Morning World” and the legacy of one of my heroes, Robert Muller.


(In his honor & praise to God I took up my harmonica which I had since age 14 and could only play “O Susanna”.

In my 82nd year I learned to play “Ode To Joy” and do regularly whenever I get the chance.)

Thank you, so much….Sig

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: