Wednesday, October 22, 2014

[GMW #3158] Be A Pretty Right Country Not Destroying Or Endangering Earth


[GMW #3158] Be A Pretty Right Country Not Destroying Or Endangering Earth Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500

~ Idea 3558 ~
The US is becoming, in the modern sense, a pretty wrong country. It is destroying and endangering the Earth for its own purpose, power and enrichment. The rest of the world must cease imitating it and admiring it blindly.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume  II Chapter 14 Of Writing
Sometimes I wish there was something greater than words to express the magnificence of life. Music? Art? Remembered will be only those who have chanted its magnificence. Alas, my mother did not let me study music and painting, my two great loves when I was a child. She did not want me to become a penniless artist. All that was left to me was speaking and writing. I did my best with it and God led me to the greatest forum for it: the United Nations.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter,
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Waterfall
Brian Rutolo | Mt. Katahdin, Baxter State Park, Maine

Water is the driving force of all nature.
~ Leonardo da Vinci


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: