Monday, February 10, 2014

[GMW #2912] Grandparents Exchange Experience & Wisdom From All Cultures & Create Common Public Institutions


[GMW #2912] Grandparents Exchange Experience & Wisdom From All Cultures & Create Common Public Institutions Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
                                            ~ Idea 3306 ~
I also recommend the creation of a World Association of Grandparents to exchange experiences and wisdom from all cultures and create common public institutions.  I could well see a United Nations Grandparents' Agency which might be a great help to achieve peace and a better world with their wisdom.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I Chapter 5 The Miracle of Individual Life
At the end of my French novel, Sima Mon Amour, I wish that the following be inscribed on my tomb:

"O you who passes by, I beg you:  love your life with passion, embrace it with fervor, cherish every moment of it, do not lose any of it, for it is an astounding miracle.  Contemplate the blue sky and the passing clouds, your human companions, your sisters the flowers, your friends the animals.  Be drunk with sunshine and starshine.  Be convinced that this Earth is paradise.
Here rests under some soil from various lands he loved, a body who was inhabited by the miracle of life. 

I would give a thousand years of my death for a brief ray of light, for a flower touched by my hands, for a kiss of my beloved one, for a smile of my child...

O humans who are still alive, do not lose your precious time in sterile wars, in useless hatred, in mediocre ambitions.

Ceaselessly love life, your enchanted planet, God and the universe.  They are incredible treasures.  Love with passion the miraculous world which surrounds you.  Here where I am, a few feet from you, there is only darkness."

*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:                      
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
   With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: