Tuesday, February 4, 2014

[GMW #2907] The Human Being Was Born To Walk And To Live In Nature



[GMW #2907] The Human Being Was Born To Walk And To Live In Nature
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3301 ~
The human being was born to walk and to live and work in nature.  Offices, cars, airplanes, trains should never let us forget that.

Providence wanted me and my wife to live after retirement in one of the most beautiful, nature-endowed areas in the world with the purest, highly oxygenized air one can dream of, on a sacred, prophetic mountain covered with primeval forests in Costa Rica.  There my blood was rejuvenated and my body kept in good form.  Everyday I walk four times from our small farmhouse to the University for Peace and back for a distance of two miles and many times also I climb with my wife on top of Mt. Rasur which has one of the most beautiful panoramas in the world.  Barbara does it every morning.

Our love for nature and animals is paid back by so much peace and happiness.  And we want to pay back that gift with our proposals and work for a world-wide peaceful, happy human family on one of the most miraculous, beautiful planets in the universe.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I Chapter 5 The Miracle of Individual Life
I often feel that my life is a lamp: a temporary container filled with light, a flow of energy, condensed and held together for a while in a mysterious, marvelous living cosmos linked with the rest of the Earth and the heavens through material, touchable, and immaterial, invisible ties.  Someday the lamp will extinguish. 

The material elements will be reabsorbed and reborn by Mother Earth in her flows of life and energy.  The immaterial elements will return to a universal pool to be reborn in other forms on this planet or elsewhere in the universe. 

My light will shine brightest, longest and happily if I take good care both of my material and immaterial forms, i.e. my body, my mind, my heart and my soul.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Bird
Flickr user Michael Field | Near the shoreline of ancient Lake Cahuilla, Salton City, California

A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
   With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: