Saturday, February 15, 2014

[GMW #2922] A United World With A World-Wide Democratic Government - American Model



[GMW #2922] A United World With A World-Wide Democratic Government - American Model
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3316 ~
When, after many thousands of years will we finally create a United World? What are we waiting for? One way would be for more countries to follow the example of Hawaii and join the United States which would then become the United World with a world-wide democratic government and indispensable institutions for welfare, justice, peace for all and a well-preserved planet. No nuclear missiles, armaments and militaries would be needed anymore, only a United World Peace Agency and Police.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I Chapter 5 The Miracle of Individual Life
From INTRODUCTION of PART V IDEAS 3401 TO 3500

Preface to a statement by a Coalition for the Children of the Earth
submitted to the fiftieth anniversary of the United Nations

Your life is what you decide to make it....
Decide to be peaceful.
Decide to be healthy.
Decide to be thankful.
Decide to dream.
Decide to forgive.

Decide to do a good action every day
and write it down
Decide never to be negative.
Decide never to give up.
Decide to be a global citizen.

Decide to be the happiest person on Earth.

I decided to be peaceful
and people like me more.

I decided to have a dream
and it made me richer.

I decided never to give up
and my dreams came true.

I decided to do good actions every day
and I wrote them down.

I decided always to be cheerful, even in prison
and it helped me out of the worst situations.

I decided to love the UN as my mother
and the UN has been greater for it.

I decided to be the happiest person on Earth
and I am the happiest person on Earth.

These are my rules.
Robert Muller
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
Just to be is a blessing;
just to live is holy.
~ Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
   With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: