Wednesday, June 27, 2012

[GMW #2517] It Can Work. We Can Make It Work. Better Ways Can Be Created.



[GMW #2517] It Can Work. We Can Make It Work. Better Ways Can Be Created.
Monday 6 Aug 2012, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
Biography | World Core Curriculum | Store | NEW Facebook | Twitter
| GMW Blogs: English | Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch |

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1001 to 1500
~ Idea 1511 ~
30 August 1998

Sometimes when I do something with my hands, I say: "It is not going to work, it will fall, it will break." And indeed it does. I then exclaim: "Well, I knew it, I was right."

But in the back of my mind lingers the thought: "If I had held it better and been more careful and optimistic, it would not have fallen and broken." And I conclude that it was to a large extent my own fault.

Well, the same applies to social relations and to humanity. We all too often say: "It will not work." When writing these 2000 ideas I changed my attitude and said: "It will work. I and other people will make it work." As a result I never give up and the spirits of the universe visit me in the night and show me the ways.

As Immanuel Kant said:

"It will be proved, I know not when or where, that the human soul stands even in this life in indissoluble connection with all immaterial natures in the spirit world, that it reciprocally acts upon these and receives impressions and help from them."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,  
Volume II Chapter 13 - Of Speaking
Our planet is so small and part of such a tiny solar system among trillions of solar systems of a small galaxy among trillions of galaxies of a cluster of galaxies among trillions of super-galaxies, that our efforts to understand Creation resemble those of a flea trying to understand the whole planet Earth!  And yet, we are doing it!
*

UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service , UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

DailyGood
You don't have to have a college degree to serve.
You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve.
You only need a heart full of grace.
A soul generated by love.
-- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Books recommended by Robert are here.
Other newsletters by GMW's editor can be viewed and subscribed to here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
Decide To Index
Decide To Poems


No comments: