Wednesday, March 17, 2010

[GMW #1917] Respect Human Life And Condemn The Sale Of Human Beings Or Parts Of The Living Human Body




Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1 to 500
DECLARATION OF HUMAN DUTIES
a code of Ethics and Shared Responsibilities
(The Trieste Declaration)

IT IS THE DUTY OF EVERY HUMAN BEING TO:
4.  respect human life and condemn the sale of human beings or parts of the living human body.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,  
Volume III Chapter I - The Span Of Life

Morning prayer:
O God, allow me to put all my heart, all my mind, all my soul and all my strength in the service of others, in my thoughts, in my prayers, in my conversations, in my writings and works. 

Your servant is a two-way flow: I open myself to receive; I open myself to give.

UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service , UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

"Truth alone will endure,
all the rest will be
swept away before the tide of time."

- Mohandas Gandhi - HeartMath.com

Books recommended by Robert are here.
Other newsletters by GMW's editor can be viewed and subscribed to here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
Decide To Index
Decide To Poems


No comments: