Monday, June 15, 2020

[GMW #4579] Republish Robert Muller World Classics - Robert Muller Golden Books


[GMW #4579] Republish Robert Muller World Classics - Robert Muller Golden Books Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000

~ Idea 4965 ~
I:
Is this trip of mine to California really necessary?

The Earth:
"Yes, because you will make two very important speeches helpful to me and you will get your important books republished in a Robert Muller Classics Series.

You should request that they be called the Robert Muller World Classics or Robert Muller's Golden Books."
(Now this can easily be done online.)

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living
Volume II - The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 4 - Of Spirituality


When I sadly think that I do not have many friends who understand me, I smile and soon exclaim: "But I have the greatest friend of all: God. No one talks to me and understands me as God does when I turn to God."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth CharterUniversal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women,IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope Convict Lake, CaliforniaPhoto by Steve Corey | Sunrise at Convict Lake area, California.
The sole art that suits me is that which, rising from unrest, tends toward serenity
~
André Gide

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label:
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: