Sunday, November 19, 2017

[GMW #3897] Please Dear Readers Be Paradisemakers

[GMW #3897] Please Dear Readers Be Paradisemakers Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4292 ~
When I am in full health at the peak of my being I cannot do for long any other activity except contemplate our miraculous Earth, her incredible diversity of nature, vegetation and living beings.

They sometimes called me Adam when I was a child because I was asking so many questions: why are there wars? Why are there borders? Why are there militaries with guns? Why are there poor people?

Well today, at the age of almost eighty, I still have the same questions, even more of them, but God was kind to send me to the United Nations to try to solve them. I have a modest record but at least I tried very hard.

Please dear readers, try too I beg you.

Some day we will win and make of this Earth a true, peaceful, wonderful Paradise.
Please be paradisemakers.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of Creation
Chapter 5 - The Miracle of Individual Life

At the core of each human being there is a power house, a center of command, a chip of cosmic memory, a genetic bank which judges all our actions, successes and errors in trying to be fully human, i.e. to fulfill the cosmic function for which we were born on this planet in the universe.

In the end, each human being is therefore the judge of their own actions and an interpreter of God's or the universe's will.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Convict Lake,
                Sierra Nevada mountains in California
Photo by Brad Frick, La Verne, CA |  Convict Lake, Sierra Nevada mountains in California

To heal ourselves we must heal our planet, and
to heal our planet we must heal ourselves.
~ Bobby McLeod

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: