Tuesday, November 28, 2017

[GMW #3919] Express A Wish, Dream, Take An Important Decision On Special Days Like Birthdays

[GMW #3919] Express A Wish, Dream, Take An Important Decision On Special Days Like Birthdays  Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4312 ~
From the file of an autobiography which I dream to write some day, I found a statement of wishes I expressed on 11 March 1986, my 63rd birthday. I then had the curiosity to look at the 4000 ideas and saw that I had expressed wishes on my 72nd, 73rd, 74th and 75th birthdays. I reproduce them in annex.

All humans should express a wish or a dream or take an important decision on their birthdays. It could also be done on the anniversaries of marriage and of the death of close ones. I often go to my deceased wife Margarita's tomb and report to her what my dreams and hopes are, asking for her help from heaven.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of Creation
Chapter 5 - The Miracle of Individual Life

If human beings probed the power of their imagination, they would be endlessly astonished.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Eastern Sierras, California
Photo by Fred Moore | Eastern Sierras, California
If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine.
~ Morris West

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: