Wednesday, August 12, 2015

[GMW #3395] What Is My Responsibility Toward Earth - My Home & Humanity - My Family? Everyone Must Ask This


[GMW #3395] What Is My Responsibility Toward Earth - My Home & Humanity - My Family? Everyone Must Ask This Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3789 ~
If only every human being would ask himself during his lifetime:
- what is my responsibility toward planet Earth, my home, and humanity, my family?
How can I thank them for the miracle of my life?
What can I do to improve the beauty and goodness of life and prevent its diminishment?

If every individual, every member of a family, every worker in an institution or firm, every civil servant and every head of state and politician would ask themselves this question we would rapidly move toward a better, wonderful world. Sooner or later we will have to do it anyway to survive.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 8, Of Health

If God is the spirit, then to live happily is to fulfill the will of God.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children, Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope Merced National Wildlife Refuge Rick Derevan | Merced National Wildlife Refuge, California
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.
~ Theodor Seuss Geisel

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

No comments: