Tuesday, August 11, 2015

[GMW #3385] Create The Study Of Earth's Magnificent Inter-Relationships And Functions - Geo-Anatomy & Geo-Biology


[GMW #3385] Create The Study Of Earth's Magnificent Inter-Relationships And Functions - Geo-Anatomy & Geo-Biology Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3779 ~
We have an ancient important science, field or discipline called geography (from the Greek Gaia, the Earth and graphein, to write) i.e. the description of the Earth. I think we should go a step further and create a geo-anatomy and geo-biology similar to human anatomy and biology which would study all the inter-relationships and functioning of the living body of the Earth.

The Earth:
"I would love and welcome that. It would lead to much good for me."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 8, Of Health

I was in a Gestapo prison during the war, but I was happy in that filthy jail, because I decided so. Later I read this statement of Abdul Baha which confirmed my experience and more:

"I was in prison forty years - one year alone would have been impossible to bear - nobody survived that imprisonment more than a year! But thank God, during all those forty years I was supremely happy!

Every day, on waking, it was like hearing good tidings, and every night infinite joy was mine.

Spirituality was my comfort, and turning to God was my greatest joy.

If this had not been so, do you think it possible that I could have lived through those forty years in prison?"
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children, Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope Roadrunner Michele Weisz | Albuquerque, New Mexico
People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
~ Dalai Lama XIV

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

No comments: