Wednesday, April 8, 2015

[GMW #3272] Live In Love With Nature


[GMW #3272] Live In Love With Nature
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3672 ~

Outside of a giant book store in Santa Barbara I saw a dozen of magnificent ancient palm trees on a plaza and I thought, "How much more wonderful these trees are than the thousands of books I saw in that store. I should stop writing books and live only in love with nature."

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 8, Of Health

My heart says to me:
"I am so grateful to you for having stopped smoking and drinking. I had sometimes to beat up to 100 times a minute. Now, with 65 to 75 beats, it is a pure joy to be your faithful servant. You are now kind and considerate to me. I will serve you well and long. I want to live longer too."

*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children, Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope Autumn Buckeye Tom Elliott | Madison, Wisconsin Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
~ Henri Frederic Amiel

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

No comments: