Wednesday, April 8, 2015

[GMW #3271] Think Most Seriously What You Wish To Be - Be It Passionately All Your Lifelong


[GMW #3271] Think Most Seriously What You Wish To Be - Be It Passionately All Your Lifelong
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3671 ~

Dear reader, here are two quotes which I highly recommend to you:

"The nearest way to glory is to strive to be what you wish to be thought to be."
Socrates

"Once you commit to something, life moves in ways you could have never imagined."
Goethe

Yes, think most seriously what you wish to be, what you think you were born for, what God and the people expect from you. Be it passionately all your lifelong. Forget about all outside influences, advices to the contrary, discouragements and "it is impossible".

And you will discover that Goethe was right: you could have never imagined in your wildest dreams what blessings would be yours. When I look back I can only say that my whole life was a proof of it.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II The Art of Personal Happy Living
Chapter 8, Of Health

At the age of forty, each human should be his own doctor.

*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children, Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Painted Hills, Oregon
John Behrends | Painted Hills, Oregon |


But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can rest only for a moment, for with freedom comes responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not yet ended.
~ Nelson Mandela

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

No comments: