Monday, January 6, 2014

[GMW #2905] Eating Healthful Food


[GMW #2905] Eating Healthful Food Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3300 ~   
Another discovery to keep in good health was the following.  I once said to my wife Barbara that my Hindu colleagues at the United Nations fasted one half a day each week on Tuesday afternoon until the following morning.  We did it a few times and after the fourth time I woke up totally rejuvenated, feeling extraordinarily fulfilled and young.  Having gone to sleep at 7:00pm we woke up at 5:00am which meant ten hours of sleep without even having to go to the bathroom once.  I could not believe it.

A few days later we had a rich, heavy dinner with guests and went to bed at ten o'clock.  The following morning, after a restless night, I was a total disaster.  We decided therefore to eat very lightly in the evenings and to become almost vegetarians.

Drinking only pure water and juices squeezed from fresh fruits and no human, manufactured, artificial, carbo-dioxided 'soft drinks', is also a major factor for a long, happy life.


Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I Chapter 5 The Miracle of Individual Life
I can love my life without understanding why,
like a mother loves heavenly her child
And my life will love me simply for loving it.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Poppy
Flickr user Christiane Helbig | Dresden, Saxony, Germany
If you take a flower in your hand and
really look at it,
it's your world for a moment.
~ Georgia O'Keeffe

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
   With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: