Monday, October 18, 2010

[GMW #2066] Catholic Church Can Support Women's Rights With A Woman Representing Vatican At UN And Sisters Officiating Mass And Ceremonies



[GMW #2066] Catholic Church Can Support Women's Rights With A Woman Representing Vatican At UN And Sisters Officiating Mass And Ceremonies
Tuesday 19 October 2010, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
Biography | World Core Curriculum | Store | Facebook | Twitter
| GMW Blogs: English | Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch |

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1 to 500
~ Idea 1156 ~    9 September 1997

If I were the women delegates to UN meetings concerned with women's rights, I would request at the opening, that the seat of the Holy See delegation be occupied by a woman from the Vatican.

~ Idea 1157 ~    10 September 1997

I have seen so many small village communities in Costa Rica with deserted churches and parish houses, due to the shortage of priests, that I begged His Holiness in two letters to allow Catholic sisters to officiate mass and religious ceremonies and to be the spiritual counselors of the people in these villages who need it so much.

I had asked Costa Rican sisters if they would be ready to do it, and they said that they would do it enthusiastically.

But my appeals to the Pope have remained unanswered.  This is why I repeat them here. May God and Catholic sisters give me a hand!

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,  
Volume II Chapter 15 - Of Beauty and Art
"Beauty will save the world"
                                     -- Nicholas Roerich


UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service , UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

If there is any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not deter or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again. --William Penn 

Books recommended by Robert are here.
Other newsletters by GMW's editor can be viewed and subscribed to here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org
Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
Decide To Index
Decide To Poems


No comments: