Thursday, February 11, 2010

[GMW #1893] Global Consciousness To Nurture The Planet And The Human Species





Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1 to 500

    ~ Idea 242 ~    9 March 1995

Global consciousness is the new biological phenomenon which will help avoid the destruction of the planet and of the human species.  I am glad that an International Institute for the Study of Consciousness has been created in England and that I have been asked to serve as an adviser to it.  I am glad also that the Club of Budapest on Planetary Consciousness has been created.  I and Barbara Gaughen, my new life companion, are members of it.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,  
Volume III Chapter I - The Span Of Life
My family was bitterly poor when I was a child.  And yet I considered that life was beautiful and divine.  My subsequent life did not diminish my belief.  It increased it substantially.


UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service , UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Time is a dressmaker specializing in alterations.
Faith Baldwin - WORD FOR THE DAY

Books recommended by Robert are here.
Other newsletters by GMW's editor can be viewed and subscribed to here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org

No comments: