Thursday, February 18, 2010

[GMW #1899] United Nations Publishing A Major Annual Report On The State Of Nature And The Environment


[GMW #1899] United Nations Publishing A Major Annual Report On The State Of Nature And The Environment
Friday 19 February 2010, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
| GMW Blogs: English | Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch |

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1 to 500
~ Idea 256 ~    23 March 1995

The United Nations should publish a major annual report on the state of the environment to be made widely available and publicized world-wide.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,  
Volume III Chapter I - The Span Of Life
During all my life I tried to be a reflection of my essential purpose of life, the reason I was born for, namely to be a passionate lover and advocate of life.

UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service , UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.


"One can't believe impossible things," Alice said.
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day.
Why, sometimes I've believed as many as
six impossible things before breakfast.
Lewis Carroll
Through the Looking Glass, Chapter V, WORD FOR THE DAY

Books recommended by Robert are here.
Other newsletters by GMW's editor can be viewed and subscribed to here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org

No comments: