Wednesday, November 14, 2007

[GMW #1345] Architect Of Tomorrow's Humanity



[GMW #1345] Architect Of Tomorrow's Humanity
Wednesday 14 November 2007, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
| GMW Blogs: English
| Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch
|

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 6501 to 7000


~ Idea 6697 ~

A dear old friend of many years, Avin Madison, visits us and gives me her advice and recommendations, which are that I must give my next legacy to humanity, that I must be the architect of tomorrow's humanity. My whole life experiences are meant for that. Well, hereafter are some of the ideas which occurred to me.
*

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living, Volume II Chapter 8 Of Health
To make sure that you are on the right course, take every morning your pulse and write down the number of hours you slept.
*

HAPPYNESS

Dear Dr, Muller,

You know about my work, through our mutual friend, Margery, and I know about yours, having had the good fortune to have been introduced to your book,
Happiness, by Margery. My name is Michele, and I am an instructor who has assigned your book as required reading for my English Basics students. English Basics is a remedial/developmental reading course into which students are placed by assessment. More than half of my students are international students; all of my students have been influenced by your stories and outlook. Reading student journals, I am struck by the reflections they have written, reflections your many "lessons" have elicited from them.

I, too, have been impressed by your writing. I can honestly say that this has been my happiest semester teaching since I can remember, and the only thing I can think of that would have caused it to be so is your book and its message. My mother always admonished me to keep my perspective. Your book is a prescription for such. I told my mother today that I wished I could read a chapter of it a day to her.

Michele

Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth. -Albert Einstein, physicist, Nobel laureate (1879-1955)


Prophet Cover
PROPHET - THE HATMAKER'S SON The Life of Robert Muller
by Douglas Gillies
To order: Phone: 800-942-7617. For those of you who are interested in my life, there is a beautiful biography which I love very much. Order from www.robertmullerbiography.com .
- Robert Muller
Most of All, They Taught Me Happiness by Dr. Robert Muller
To order: Phone: 800-727-2782 Email: Becky@ParaPublishing.com Fax: 805-968-1379 Mail: Amare Media c/o Para Publishing, PO Box 8206 Santa Barbara, CA 93118-8206. Paperback, $12.95
*

Subscribe to other lists moderated by GMW's editor Easy:
- Better World News: http://at7l.us/mailman/listinfo/bwn_at7l.us
- Learning News - children learning, how mind works: http://at7l.us/mailman/listinfo/learn_at7l.us




No comments: