Tuesday, July 3, 2018

[GMW #4149] Materialized The Biggest Dreams And Biggest Ideas Of Your Life

[GMW #4149] Materialized The Biggest Dreams And Biggest Ideas Of Your Life    Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4539 ~
If I were asked what was my biggest dream and biggest idea during my life, I would answer:

As a child I lived on a border and heard only of wars and divisions between my country and the country beyond that border.  I dreamt of a world in which all borders would disappear.  I put all my efforts behind that in the United Nations, and friends in Alsace-Lorraine did it at home and were able to obtain the suppression of the borders between 15 European countries.  The border in my hometown has disappeared.  My new passport reads: European Union and under it France.

The second biggest idea in my life came from my wife Barbara who said to me on 11 July 1994: "Since you have so many ideas and dreams I recommend that you write down every day one idea or dream for a better world and obtain a total of 2000 by the year 2000."  I did.  It became a very important part of my life.  I arrived at the year 2000 with 2,500 ideas and continued.  As I write this on 26 February 2002 I have finished 4500 Ideas and Dreams for a Better World and five hundred more are following.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I - The Great Scene of Creation
Chapter 4 - Our Place in Time
If our globe could speak, the globe would say to us:

"You make me laugh, you humans. I have been twirling around for four and a half billion years. I have seen many upheavals in my flesh, I have seen continents disappear, seas change place, mountains surge, ice covers come and go, an atmosphere be born, vegetation arise, life develop, species' evolve and disappear.  You came into being only a million years ago.  I have seen you crawl in utter ignorance for most of that time.  Only a few hundred years ago did you at long last discover that I was round and older than just a few thousand years.  I have observed you and I must tell you this:

You will go nowhere if you do not remember that I will be around for several more billion years, that my body will be shaken by many more physical and climatic changes; that for your maximum enjoyment and survival you must treat and manage me with care; that you must put yourself in my place and lift your eyes, as I do, to the sun, to the universe, to infinity and eternity of which I am only a tiny part.

After your cave age, after your crawling age, after your tribal age, after your feudal age, after your national age, you have at long last entered my age: the Age of the Globe, the global age.

But this is still insufficient, for you will have to enter the cosmic age in which you will see your proper place and responsibilities in the universe and in time.  This will be the next great period of your journey. 

And I can assure you that you will find it exciting and very uplifting."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Photo by John Behrends | Powers Marine Park Park, Multnomah County, Oregon
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: