Wednesday, March 7, 2018

[GMW Special] My Birthday Dreams & Wishes 1986, 1995, 2001, 2002

[GMW Special] My Birthday Dreams & Wishes 1986, 1995, 2001, 2002 Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas - 4400 Annex

Robert's Birthday Dreams and Wishes
11 March 1986 - My 63rd birthday
11 March 1995 - My 72nd birthday
11 March 1998 - My 75th birthday
11 March 2001 - My 78th birthday
11 March 2002 - My 79th Birthday


11 March 1986 - My 63rd birthday

Today is my sixty-third birthday. It sounds so terribly old, but I feel so excitedly young. It is also the last month of a lifetime of world service — 38 years — with the United Nations.

On this special day I am overwhelmed with gratitude: - gratitude to God for having granted me so many years of consciousness of His magnificent Creation, for having kept me alive for so long while most of my former school friends are dead, many of them killed during World War II in French or in German uniforms;

- gratitude to my parents who raised me with immense love despite their extreme poverty, who tried to make me a good man and who did so much to save my life during the war:

- gratitude to the peasants, workers, engineers, doctors, pilots and all other human brethren and sisters who have facilitated and enriched my life in so many ways, allowing me to live a life which no king has ever lived in the past history of humankind;

- gratitude to my teachers, pastors, friends, colleagues and all those who have elevated me, inspired me, and taught me the art of happy, fulfilled living;

- gratitude to my beloved United Nations, the first universal organization in human history, where I had the incredible privilege to serve for my entire adult life, to work for the entire human family, its peace, its dreams, its problems and its endeavors, to know well my planetary home, where I learned so much, loved so much and gained the hope that humanity will make it and will soon see peace, justice and happiness for all humans on our miraculous, beautiful celestial body spinning faithfully and safely in God's infinite universe.

On this special day of the Lord, I ask myself this question:
what can I do to repay at least partly all the blessings I have received?

How can I show my gratitude to God, to the living and to my beloved dead?

How can I contribute more than I did to the peace, knowledge, consciousness, happiness and ascent of the wonderful, godly human race?

I wish I could do infinitely more and I certainly pledge to devote the rest of my life until my last breath to a better world and fulfilled humanity!

What specifically can I do or undertake on this very special birthday?

Dear God, o my faithful friend and guide, inspire me, please tell me.

God: "Well, you could do two things, my son. One would be to leave behind you in writing your dreams, thinking, advice, judgments, ideas, recommendations and conclusions regarding this first world organization which is so dear to my heart and to yours.

The second would be to write your life story through war and peace, as a living example of what one person, one peacemaker can do.*

I know , you will retort to me: it is hard, I don't have the time, I have so much else to do. But please do it for the sake of those who will follow you in the ascent of life toward ultimate divine fulfillment and union with Me. You have learned a lot about the art of living — personal and collective. It is your duty to do it."

I: Well, if You say so, dear God, I will try my best, but please instill in me the enthusiasm, passion and the unflinching resolve to do it only for Your glory and for the benefit of Your human children.

*This was done by my friend Douglas Gillies who authored and published in 2002 my biography Prophet, the Hatmaker's Son, Robert Muller.

(Farewell and address of Robert Muller, on 11 March 1986 and 38 years of service with the United Nations.)


11 March 1995 my 72nd birthday

~ Idea 244 ~ I cannot repeat it often enough: we must abolish all militaries on this planet. What we need is a police, renamed peace service at the various levels of society, from the top of the world (United Nations peace protectors) down to the city and neighborhoods. All big weapons used by the military must be destroyed world-wide and only light weapons used or new temporarily maiming or incapacitating weapons. That is my birthday wish, the overriding one. And since I am living on a hill of prophecies, I want to say that it is not a utopia: it will inexorably, inevitably happen. If I no longer live at that time, please remember my prophecy. 11 March 1996 my 73rd birthday

~ Idea 610 ~
Every person having reached the age of sixty or retirement should take the decision to give volunteer service to a better world during the rest of his/her life. Begin to write down ideas and dreams you would like to see fulfilled, and work on them. Soon you will discover, as I did, as the one-dollar-a-year Chancellor or the first UN University for Peace in Costa Rica, that you do not have the time to get old or sick. It produces miracles of 'refirement'. 11 March 1997

~ Idea 974 ~
On this 74th year of my magical life, prepared and educated by an entire life of world service, I have the following thoughts: - I feel powerfully drawn back to nature, to a divine, love relationship with my mother Earth, like St. Francis on the hill of Assisi; - I no longer want to live in big cities. I want to live in the midst of nature, the wonderful nature of Costa Rica; - I no longer want to pray only in human temples with walls and ceilings. I want to pray to God in the immense, wonderful temple of His Creation, in nature;

- I do not want my body to be locked up in a casket and vault of concrete, I want to be returned to Mother Earth buried in her, 'interred' in terra, to relive again in other life forms;
- I want to help prevent this Earth from being destroyed;
- I hope that through my world core curriculum all humans will soon be rightly educated, 'inducated' into the universe, the Earth, humanity and eternity to become true world servers during all their life;
- I hope to be a model of what one global human being can be, should be and can do in the 21st century;
- I hope to leave behind me inspiring deeds, writings and testimonies to inspire similar magical lives on our divine planet;
- I want to spend my heaven doing good on Earth.



11 March 1998 - My 75th birthday

~ Idea 1339 ~
On my 75th birthday today I received as a gift a book entitled The Wisdom of the Saints with this inscription by the donor: "To Robert Muller whose life, words and actions exemplify a saint."

This was very kind but it could also be addressed to all readers of my ideas and dreams who want to contribute to a better world:

"Through the example of your life, through your words and through your actions exemplify a saint."

This would greatly benefit the world, make me happy and make my efforts worthwhile.



11 March 2001 - My 78th birthday

At my advanced age I am constantly drawn back to my basic dreams and values when I was a child of 4 or 5 years old in the war-torn province of Alsace-Lorraine in France, bordering with Germany.

These were:
1. That life is divine, a true miracle. The people of my hometown were surprised to hear a child of that age declare in our local Germanic dialect: "Das Laeve isch göttlich", life is divine.

2. I had a true passion for nature. The blooming of a cherry tree in spring and the possession of my own hen were true miracles. I describe this in my book of memories Most of All, They Taught Me Happiness.

3. I could not understand that the river crossing our town was a border, that the people living on the other side of it were not French but 'enemies', 'Germans' to be hated although many had the same names as my father and mother (Muller, Schneider) and spoke the same language. Why did the sun, the clouds and the birds cross that border freely, and I could not? I swore that if in my lifetime I could do something to suppress borders, I would do it.

4. My father was surprised that each time I met old persons I took off my cap to salute them. He wondered why: it was because these old people knew so much about life and I dreamt that some day I would be old and know a lot too. This dream was fulfilled.

5. I escaped from home early in the morning to attend the mass at dawn in the nearby church, attended only by old people and nuns. An invalid man was playing the organ. And I waited for the elevation of the host toward heaven.

This was a very special moment for me, it gave me the feeling of belonging to the universe, to God, the Father in heaven. That was my spirituality, the apex of being.

These were the key points of my early childhood which never left me during my adult life. I often refer to them in my writings and speeches. They explain a lot of what happened to me, of my stubborn dreams, ideas and initiatives for a better world, of my beliefs and values, my constant increase of world knowledge, of my mishaps and failures, but also of successes beyond my wildest dreams.

On this birthday, dear God I thank You for the long, wonderful, truly magical life You had in store for me. I promise You to do my very best to continue to merit it.

God: "Thank you my son, I am watching you constantly and creating all sorts of opportunities on your way.

I have helped you and your friends to create a European Union of fifteen borderless nations. The border in your hometown is gone.

I will now also make sure that your books will become classics for the entire humanity and that your World Core Curriculum will be taught in all schools of the world.

Please work hard for the creation of a World Union."



11 March 2002 - My 79th Birthday

OUR DREAM 3000 by Robert Muller & Barbara Muller

We dream that all humans, the most advanced miracle of life in the universe will lift our sights, hopes and dreams to the year 3000 and make the third millennium a tremendous, unbelievable cosmic success.

We dream that all governments will join their minds and hearts to manage this beautiful Earth and its precious humanity in peace, justice and happiness,

That all religions will join in a global spirituality,
That all people will become a caring family,
That all scientists will join in a united, ethical science,
That all corporations will unite in a global cooperative to preserve nature and all humanity.

We believe that once and for ever, all wars, violence and armaments will be eliminated from this miraculous planet.
We dream that the incredible and growing distance between rich and poor, between and inside nations will be eliminated as a blemish to the miracle of life.
We dream that we will stop the destruction of our miraculous, so richly endowed planetary home.

We dream that we will eliminate all lies, corruption and immoral advertisements for purely monetary purposes.
We dream that we will all live simple, frugal lives in order not to waste unduly the precious resources of our Beloved Mother Earth.
We dream that each decade and centennial will be celebrated as a great world wide thanksgiving for our successes.

We dream that we will succeed in making our planet the ultimate success of God, of the mysterious forces of the universe of which each of us is a miraculous, cosmic unit.

Dear brothers and sisters, dear children, youth, adults and elderly, dear spirits of all the departed let us join forces in fulfilling God's loving destiny intended for all of humanity

Let us prepare the year 3000 as the most extraordinary celebration of our grandiose, mysterious journey in the star studded heavens.

Let us make this third millennium a Jubillennium filled with overflowing peace, tremendous love, happiness and thanksgiving.
===

Robert's Birthday Dreams and Wishes
11 March 1986 - My 63rd birthday
11 March 1995 - My 72nd birthday
11 March 1998 - My 75th birthday
11 March 2001 - My 78th birthday
11 March 2002 - My 79th Birthday


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: