Wednesday, March 21, 2018

[GMW #4004] A World-Wide Plan To Achieve Total Peace On Earth

[GMW #4004] A World-Wide Plan To Achieve Total Peace On Earth Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4397 ~
Peace is the keystone to human civilization. We must insure it everywhere. The UN must proclaim a world-wide plan for the achievement of total peace on Earth.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I The great Scene of Creation
Chapter 1 Our Place in the Universe
Once in a museum I saw on a huge wall the photograph of the Milky Way, our galaxy.  I looked for our sun and planet and found only an arrow with these words:  "The sun cannot be seen but is located somewhere in this area." I was dumbfounded:  "If not even our sun and Earth can be seen, how small and irrelevant I must be in the universe!" But after a while, my optimism took over again and I said to myself:  "No, I am not irrelevant and minuscule!  I am as big as that galaxy because I belong to a species which was able to take that picture."
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope

Photo by Janet Tarbox | Lexington, South Carolina
It probably wouldn't last. It never does. But it would come back around again. That's how life works. And that's why it's important to treasure the peaceful times-so you can persevere through the other kind.
~ Jean Ferris

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: