Tuesday, January 3, 2017

[GMW #3784] Live With Passion Which Nourishes Untold Happiness

[GMW #3784] Live With Passion Which Nourishes Untold Happiness  Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 4000
~ Idea 4179 ~
My writings, my souvenirs, my anecdotes, my stories, my never ending dreams and ideas for a better world are the consolation, the joy, the continued passion which nourish my advanced age with untold happiness. Dear reader, try it too. The Earth and God might help and thank you.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume III - The Seasons of Life
Chapter 7 - Return to Mother Earth
Humans will not admire my bank account after my death, but they might admire me for the person I was, for the good I did, for the writings and messages I left.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
-- A seal on an
          iceberg, taken at Tracy Arm Fjord during a day trip on a boat
          the
Photo by Mo Barton Photography, mo-barton.pixels.com | Seal on an iceberg, taken at Tracy Arm Fjord during a day boat trip from Juneau, Alaska
The happiest of all lives is a busy solitude.
~ Voltaire

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org


The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: