Sunday, July 6, 2014

[GMW #3025] Be A Paradisers Nurture The Whole Earth As A Paradise


[GMW #3025] Be A Paradisers Nurture The Whole Earth As A Paradise
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3419 ~
Someone has called me a 'paradiser' who tries to make the whole Earth a paradise. Dear reader, please become a paradiser too. Let us be numerous to become the 21st century and 3rd millennium Earth paradisers.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I Chapter 6 I and Creation
I am among the first humans who has dealt during an entire adult life with the whole Earth and humanity. This gives me an awesome responsibility.

It makes me quite an instrument of God and evolution.

There will be millions like me tomorrow. They will judge if some of what I felt, said, wrote, and did was close to the truth, and if some of what I predicted became reality.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope

Poppy
Flickr user Ronnie Goyette | San Luis Obispo, California

Hope is being able to see that there is light
despite all of the darkness.
~ Desmond Tutu

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label: 
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: