Saturday, May 10, 2014

[GMW #2991] Transforming The Human Species From Evolutionary Misfit


[GMW #2991] Transforming The Human Species From Evolutionary Misfit
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3385 ~
The human species has become scientifically, technologically, economically and politically an out of bounds, crazy species, an evolutionary misfit. The earlier this is admitted at the heads of states level, the better it will be.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I Chapter 6 I and Creation
My cosmology is very simple:
I am fascinated by all there is in Creation, from the infinitely large to the infinitely small,
I attempt a total grasp of time, from the past, to the present, to the future,
I seek a total view of our planet,
I seek a total view of the human family,
I seek a total view of the human person, of myself
as part of Creation, space and time,
I place on all that an engine called love
and let my life-boat float eagerly on the cosmic streams of Creation and life.
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Butterfly

Flickr user Sergiy Glushchak | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
~ Albert Camus


[RMB #002] Robert Muller Writings From Barbara  - New Feature -

Hello dear Good Morning World readers.

Here is an excerpt from
[RMB #002].

In the Foreword of Most of All They Taught Me Happiness Robert underlined the last paragraph on page 15, written by his life long friend,
Norman Cousins..in 1978.

The paragraph begins:
"Civilization gets its basic energy not only from its resources, but also from its hopes.....and the last line..It is a privilege to be able to introduce an open man, one who opens himself fully to his readers in the pages that follow." 
And Robert wrote:
"How right he was, how prophetic, I still consider him, remember him more than ever when I reread this text on 19 September 2006, 28 years later, after speeches I delivered in Northern California on Happiness."
Read this full RMB entry and past RMB entries:
http://goodmorning-world.blogspot.com/search/label/RMB

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label: 
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: