Saturday, May 10, 2014

[GMW #2995] I Throw My Hat & All My Efforts For The Ultimate Success Of The Human Species


[GMW #2995] I Throw My Hat & All My Efforts For The Ultimate Success Of The Human Species
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3389 ~
The Earth:
"Dear Robert, I really think that the best that could happen to me would be the disappearance of the human species. All other species would rejoice and evolution could continue. The human species seems to me hopeless."

I:
Dear Earth, I cannot agree with you. I have seen so many good things and miracles happen that I will throw my hat and all my efforts in favor of the ultimate success of the human species.

Please don't give up hoping.


Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I Chapter 6 I and Creation
Due to the infinite variation of the physical, mental, affective and spiritual characteristics of each human being there will never be an absolute unity of values on this planet. Life, like the entire universe, is decentralized and diverse down to each individual, to each cell and atom.

This is why the issue of human rights is of such capital importance. In the sky above us and at the entrance of the United Nations, there should be this sign proclaiming our planet's trademark:

UNITY IN DIVERSITY
*


UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

Daily Ray of Hope
Clouds --
                                                          Yosemite
                                                          National Park

Flickr user Jeff Cepek | Yosemite National Park, California

It always seems impossible until it's done.
~ Nelson Mandela

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller's GoodMorningWorld.org

Click on any of these tags-labels to see more entries from Robert that have the tag-label: 
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
- With An Index


Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: