Saturday, November 2, 2013

[GMW #2843] Nurturing The Beautiful Nature Places Where You Live - Costa Rica Is A Great Example For The World


[GMW #2843] Nurturing The Beautiful Nature Places Where You Live - Costa Rica Is A Great Example For The World Idea Dream -Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3238 ~
The following poster souvenir could be handed to foreign visitors when they leave Costa Rica:

Dear visitor, you have seen a well-preserved, beautiful nature in Costa Rica.  Please remember it and do something for our beloved Mother Earth in your country, in the place where you live.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume I  Chapter 3  Our Genial Human Family
This beautiful text by UNICEF should be taught to every child on Earth:

I am a member of the world family
I am related to those who stand next to me
by the air we breathe, by the light we share,
the hopes we have for a better world.
I have a responsibility to give, to receive,
to be open, tolerant, free.

I have inherited the world from those who have lived before.
I occupy space and time for a few short years.
I hold this world in trust for those who will follow.
My life, with others, can fashion this world
toward PEACE rather than strife,
HOPE rather than despair,
FREEDOM rather than slavery.
I, with those about me, can make the HUMAN BROTHER AND SISTERHOOD a living thing.
I pledge my willing spirit to this thought.
WE WILL DO THIS TOGETHER.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.


HeartMath.com
Genius is the ability to reduce the complicated to the simple.
~ C.W. Ceram


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller'sGoodMorningWorld.org
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
   With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: