Sunday, August 11, 2013

[GMW #2786] Dreaming To Serve The World - Read My Ideas & Dreams, Help To Fulfill Them & Spread Them


[GMW #2786] Dreaming To Serve The World - Read My Ideas & Dreams, Help To Fulfill Them & Spread Them Idea Dream -Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3179 ~
I dreamt as a youth to serve the world.  My dream came true.  I served the world all my adult life and I dream now to do it also after my death.  Dear readers, read my ideas and dreams, help to fulfill them and spread them.  The needed coincidences will come from heaven.  And please become a dreamer of ideas yourself.  You cannot imagine how happy and fulfilled it made me and will make you.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II Chapter 3 Of Consciousness
There is only one worthwhile glory on Earth:  to have led a beautiful, pure, honest life and to have been of service to the planet and to humanity, i.e. to the treasures of God and of the universe.
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.


Daily Ray of Hope

The Forest's Edge Photography ~ Diane Sandoval | Great Sand Dunes National Park, CO

"I wish I could show you,
when you are lonely or in darkness,
the astonishing light of your own being."

~ Hafiz


More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller'sGoodMorningWorld.org
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
   With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: