Saturday, August 3, 2013

[GMW #2777] World Emergency Environment Conference To Remove Harmful Capitalism Practices


[GMW #2777] World Emergency Environment Conference To Remove Harmful Capitalism Practices Idea Dream -Robert Muller's Ideas 3001 to 3500
~ Idea 3170 ~
The Earth:
"Dear Robert, you do not go far enough.  You should understand that capitalism and the free enterprise system are a disaster for me.  For the contractors, economists, big businesses, stock marketeers and bankers the gross national product and economic growth must go up by all means.  But for me, the Earth it is bad and if it continues it will mean my death.  And when the stock markets and the gross national products go down it is dismal for capitalists but good for me.  Economists then look for new avenues and measures to make them go up again.

In short: the present human behavior, ideals and systems are killing me and will end humanity in the process.  The report on Humanity 3000 of the Foundation for the Future is insufficient.  There should also be a report The Earth 3000.  Earthism and humanism should be your objectives, with proper Earth government and proper human government world-wide.  Mark my words: the US will now be the undertaker of human life and perhaps of all life on my surface.  I will float as a dead planet in the universe covered with silent, empty cities, abandoned airplanes, billions of cars, mountains of useless objects as a sad gigantic junkyard in the cosmos.

Dear Robert, if you want to prevent that you must do immensely more.  It was good, I am glad that you suggested as Secretary of the UN Economic and Social Council to Sweden to convene the first World Conference on the Environment in 1972.  You  should now propose a World Emergency  Environment Conference to prevent the death of life on Earth."

I:
I promise I will.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,  
Volume II Chapter 3 Of Consciousness
Live wonderful days, when you can say to yourself:  I do not have to get there, I am there!
*

UN News: UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service, UN Wire Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Rights of: Children,Women, IndigenousPeople
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

WORD FOR THE DAY
We are the ones for whom we have been waiting.
~ Hopi Elders

More from Robert Muller: RobertMuller.org
Subscribe to/or unsubscribe from Robert Muller'sGoodMorningWorld.org
The first 4000 Ideas & Dreams
For A Better World

The Idea Dreams
   With An Index

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
DecideTo Index
DecideTo Poems

No comments: