Wednesday, February 1, 2012

[GMW #2384] Annual World Prizes for Halting and Limiting Unsustainable Development Given to Countries, Local Governments and Firms


[GMW #2384] Annual World Prizes for Halting and Limiting Unsustainable Development Given to Countries, Local Governments and Firms
Wednesday 1 February 2012, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
Biography | World Core Curriculum | Store | NEW Facebook | Twitter
| GMW Blogs: English | Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch |
Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1001 to 1500
~ Idea 1247 ~
9 December 1997
A World Association Against Unsustainable Development should be created. It should give yearly prizes to countries, local governments and firms which have put a halt or limit to Earth destructive, non-essential development.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,
Volume II Chapter 11 - Of Gratitude
To say thank you is not enough.
To do good is the real thanks.

UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service , UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

A poem should not mean. But be.  -- Archibald MacLeish
a
Inspiration of the Day:   "I started writing this terrible, I call it an awesomely bad, novel. I was going out with this French woman and I told her about it. I told her 'This book is just juvenile. I don't know how to do this.'   She said, I have a friend of the family, a writer, and maybe he can help you with it. I agreed with that. So the next thing I know, I meet this little French guy with the glasses.   He says to me, 'I don't want to read your manuscript, but from what you've been telling me, it seems to me you need to get control over the language. So it might be good for you to read poets. Read poets and try to get control over the language.'   That person, I didn't know who he was at the time, turned out to be Jean Paul Sartre."   --Basketball player turned renowned poet, Quincy Troupe,  eloquently describes his one-of-a-kind journey. Here. 

Books recommended by Robert are here.
Other newsletters by GMW's editor can be viewed and subscribed to here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org
Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
Decide To Index
Decide To Poems


No comments: