Sunday, July 25, 2010

[GMW #2011] Parliamentaries - Congress Persons Part Of National Delegations To The United Nations


[GMW #2011] Parliamentarians - Congress Persons Part Of National Delegations To The United Nations
Tuesday 27 July 2010, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
Biography | World Core Curriculum | Store | Facebook | Twitter
| GMW Blogs: English | Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch |

Good Morning World Updates - Emails & Blogs can now be shared on Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, and emailed by clicking on an icon at the end of each email or blog.

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1 to 500
~ Idea 479 ~    1 November 1995

A minimum UN reform would be that all national delegations to the UN and to its agencies should include a number of Parliamentarians - Congress Persons who would report back to their Parliaments - Congress.  In the early days one could find Parliamentarians - Congress Persons in some delegations to the UN, but this has almost disappeared.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,  
Volume II Chapter 14 - Of Writing
Sometimes I wish there was something greater than words to express the magnificence of life. 

Music?  Art? 

Remembered will be only those who have chanted its magnificence. 

Alas, my mother did not let me study music and painting, my two great loves when I was a child.  She did not want me to become a penniless artist.

All that was left to me was speaking and writing.  I did my best with it and God led me to the greatest forum for it: the United Nations.

UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service , UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

I like to draw because it makes my mind flow. --Todd, age 10

Books recommended by Robert are here.
Other newsletters by GMW's editor can be viewed and subscribed to here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org
Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
Decide To Index
Decide To Poems


No comments: