Tuesday, June 29, 2010

[GMW #1992] Disseminating My Dream 2000 And All My Books With Their Ideas And Proposals For A Peaceful And Better World



[GMW #1992] Disseminating My Dream 2000 And All My Books With Their Ideas And Proposals For A Peaceful And Better World
Wednesday 30 June 2010, Editor: Easy
| RobertMuller.org | Contact | Subscribe | Unsubscribe |
Biography | World Core Curriculum | Store | Facebook | Twitter
| GMW Blogs: English | Portuguese | Spanish | Tagalog | Dutch |

Idea Dream - Robert Muller's Ideas 1 to 500
My First Priorities If I Were Secretary General of the United Nations

2.  I would request the UN General Assembly to decide the world-wide preparation and celebration of the Year 2000 and our entry into a better 21st century and third millennium. 

I would widely disseminate my Dream 2000 available in several languages, and make all my books written over the years, which contain my ideas and proposals for a peaceful and better world, available to all heads of states and heads of Missions to the United Nations.

Robert's The Miracle, Joy and Art of Living,  
Volume II Chapter 14 - Of Writing
History and biographies are for adults what legends and stories are for children.

UN News Sources - UN Chronicle, United Nations News Service , UN Wire News Archive
References: Earth Charter, Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Rights of: Children, Women, Indigenous People
To Be Written: Rights of Nature, Birds, Animals, Fish, etc.

As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. --David Henry Thoreau

Books recommended by Robert are here.
Other newsletters by GMW's editor can be viewed and subscribed to here.

Subscribe to or unsubscribe from GoodMorningWorld.org

Robert's Harmonic & Talk
Ode To Joy
Never Give Up (Audio Talk)

Decide to - poems
Decide To Index
Decide To Poems


No comments: